- Patients can access marihuana for medical purposes from any single licensed producer.
- Patients are only permitted to be a customer of one licensed producer at a time.
- Patients can transfer as a customer to a different licensed producer for any reason.
- To become a patient under the ACMPR two documents are required:
- Licensed Producer Registration Form
- Medical Document from Registered Practitioner
- Practitioners authorize a daily amount for a period of up to one year.
- Maximum 150g per order at any given time.
- Order cannot exceed more than 30-day supply.
- Register as a customer with a licensed producer by filling out the standard documents.
- Authorization To Possess (ATP) can be used in place of medical document until the Valid Until or Expiry Date, whichever comes first.